September 30, 2011

FINALLY!!!


































Yes, finally. Finally, I built a boat for myself and finally I got all of the issues between my camera and my computer and between my computer and the internet solved so now I can show some new stuff. The photos above are my "sort of" new boat and show off some of the extra personal details I created after spending alot of time in these boats, both my early experiments and many of the boats that I tested for my clients. Enjoy looking and if you find you just gotta have one, get in touch and let us create something for you.


How many of you noticed the gator head in the woodgrain on the deck?










2 comments:

  1. Elegance and down-home functionality. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took a minute to notice the gator head. Really cool design feature. Great White Shark on a future boat? Mark Kelly

    ReplyDelete